Journal of Renal Nutrition CPE Program
Credit for each Journal of Renal Nutrition (JRN) CPE article may be earned for up to two years after the article is published. Each JRN CPE exercise consists of a single test with short questions that is based on a single article published in JRN.
- Registered Dietitians (RDs)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs)
- Nutriton and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs)
- Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs)
The National Kidney Foundation is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
Method of Participation:
All NKF-CRN members receive a subscription to the JRN and in addition to their print subscription, can access articles online. To start an exercise, follow these steps:
- Select which articles you wish to read from the list below.
- Click the "Enroll" button at the bottom of the list.
- Once enrolled, click on the title of the article. This will direct you to the course page for that individual article.
- Further instructions are located on each article's individual course page.
We would like to acknowledge:
Mauren McCarthy, MPH, RD, CSR, LD
Alison Steiber, PhD, RD, LD and
Jean Stover, RD, LDN
for their contributions to the JRN CPE Program.