End-Stage Renal Disease Patients, Medication Self-management, and Oppression
Upon completion of this activity you will be better able to:
- Identify the mean caseload for outpatient dialysis social workers and describe how these caseloads may impact clinical care
- Examine the current study and be able to recognize the significance of the study’s findings
- Utilize their critical thinking skills and understanding of research methodology to identify limitations of the current study
- Social Workers
The National Kidney Foundation Council of Nephrology Social Workers, Provider #1014, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. The National Kidney Foundation Council of Nephrology Social Workers maintains responsibility for the program. Social workers participating in this course will receive 1.0 continuing education clock hours.
National Kidney Foundation SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0064.
Licensed social workers should contact their individual jurisdiction to review current continuing education requirements for licensure renewal.
Method of Participation:
All NKF-CNSW members receive a subscription to the JNSW in addition to their print subscription, can access articles online. To start an exercise, follow these steps:
- Select "Continue"
- Navigate to the "Article" tab
- Read the article's course page and navigate to the "Take the Test" tab
- Take the test and click the submit button
- Once you have successfully passed the test, you will be prompted to download your certificate. You can print and/or save your certificate as a PDF. Your certificate will also be available on your PERC transcript within your account settings.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 ASWB Continuing Education Clock Hours