A Practical Standardized Composite Nutrition Score Based on Lean Tissue Index: Application in Nutritional Screening and Prediction of Outcome in Hemodialysis Population
Upon completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Discuss the use of a Standardized Composite Nutrition Score (SCNS) and its application in the nutrition screening process for maintenance hemodialysis patients.
- Registered Dietitians (RDs)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs)
- Nutriton and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs)
- Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs)
The National Kidney Foundation is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 1.0 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) for completion of this activity/material.
Method of Participation:
All NKF-CRN members receive a subscription to the JRN in addition to their print subscription, can access articles online. To start an exercise, follow these steps:
- Select "Continue"
- Navigate to the "Article" tab
- Read the article's course page and navigate to the "Take the Test" tab
- Take the test and click the submit button
- Once you have successfully passed the test, you will be prompted to download your certificate. You can print and/or save your certificate as a PDF. Your certificate will also be available on your PERC transcript within your account settings.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 CDR CPEUs