Dietary Sodium Reduction Reduces Albuminuria: A Cluster Randomized Trial
Upon completion of this activity you will be able to:
- Evaluate the effect of dietary sodium reduction on albumin excretion and the potential for sodium restriction to slow chronic kidney disease (CKD) progression
- Registered Dietitians (RDs)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs)
- Nutriton and Dietetic Technicians, Registered (NDTRs)
- Dietetic Technicians, Registered (DTRs)
The National Kidney Foundation is a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Accredited Provider with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR). CDR Credentialed Practitioners will receive 1.0 Continuing Professional Education Units (CPEUs) for completion of this activity/material.
Method of Participation:
All NKF-CRN members receive a subscription to the JRN in addition to their print subscription, can access articles online. To start an exercise, follow these steps:
- Select "Continue"
- Navigate to the "Article" tab
- Read the article's course page and navigate to the "Take the Test" tab
- Take the test and click the submit button
- Once you have successfully passed the test, you will be prompted to download your certificate. You can print and/or save your certificate as a PDF. Your certificate will also be available on your PERC transcript within your account settings.
- 1.00 Attendance
- 1.00 CDR CPEUs