CNSW of NC Virtual Fall 2020 Meeting
- Social Workers
- Describe the basics of self-care for health care professional and the importance during COVID-19.
- Define various status on transplant wait list
- Identify support needs in renal social workers, clinical staff and Patients
- Describe ways TREX can enhance patient outcomes in transplant
- Describe the unique challenges of working with the Latinx Community in the pandemic and changing racial environment
- Identify ethical issues that occur in work with Latinx individuals
- Describe policies and politics in mental health of the Latinx community
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, the National Kidney Foundation is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. The National Kidney Foundation maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive 3.5 continuing education credits.
Licensed social workers should contact their individual jurisdiction to review current continuing education requirements for licensure renewal.
- 3.50 Attendance
- 3.50 ASWB Continuing Education Clock Hours